Location And Price Matter Most When Choosing A Hotel According To GO Airport Express
CHICAGO, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- When it comes to leisure, travelers say location and price are the most important issues in selecting a hotel, according to a nationwide survey conducted by GO Airport Express, which provides airport shuttles to and from O'Hare International Airport and Midway Airport. More than 250 people responded to the request to rank seven factors in order of importance.
Eighty seven percent chose price or location as the most important criteria. The number of stars a hotel has and amenities were next with 85% splitting their choices between third and fourth place in rank. A close fifth place was service, followed far behind with the ability to earn points through a loyalty program.
The ability to use frequent flyer points was clearly the least important, with 91% picking it last or next to last with the vast majority ranking it last.
"The survey shows that convenience and affordability are the most important factors when choosing a hotel for vacation accommodations," says John McCarthy, president, GO Airport Express.GO Airport Express, one of the oldest companies in Chicago, traces its founding to 1853 and the Parmelee Transportation Company, which provided a carriage service between Chicago's railroad stations and the downtown hotels. It is a founding member of The GO Group LLC, the nation's largest airport transportation provider, serving some 60 airports in North America, Mexico, the Caribbean and Europe and transporting more than 13 million passengers per year. SOURCE GO Airport Express
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV