Pennsylvania Department Of State Announces Disciplinary Actions Taken Against 76 Licensed, Commissioned Professionals, Organizations
HARRISBURG, Pa., Feb. 4 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of State took disciplinary actions against 76 licensed or commissioned professionals and organizations during the month of January, Secretary of the Commonwealth Carol Aichele announced today.
A comprehensive list of sanctions imposed by the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs is available online at www.dos.state.pa.us; click on "Licensing" and then "Disciplinary Actions" from the left-hand side of the page.
Each entry includes the name of the respondent, address, sanction imposed, a brief description of the basis for the disciplinary or corrective measure and the effective date.
Anyone who suspects unlicensed activity by an individual or facility, or who has been a victim of unethical treatment, can file a complaint either online or through the bureau's hotline at 1-800-822-2113.The bureau's 29 boards and commissions license and oversee more than 900,000 active professionals and businesses, including a range of occupations in health and business-related fields. Violations of the law or state regulations may result in disciplinary actions of civil penalties and the suspension or revocation of a license. Media contact: Nick Winkler, 717-783-1621 SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of State
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV