NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- What makes Nathan Fielder one of the most unconventional minds in the world of business? Tune in to COMEDY CENTRAL's new series " Nathan For You" to find out. Each week this sweet, smart, but occasionally misguided young man visits real, small businesses and implements humorous, unique marketing campaigns. Eight episodes begin on Thursday, February 28 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT, following the premiere of "The Ben Show."
In this docu-reality comedy, Nathan Fielder ("Jon Benjamin Has A Van") uses his business degree and life experiences to help struggling companies with strategies that no traditional business consultant would dare to attempt. From getting buzz for a yogurt shop by introducing a controversial flavor, to helping a taxi company reinvent the cab ride, or finding a legal way for a gas station to charge $1.75 per gallon and still make money, Nathan goes as far as it takes to make his ideas come to life. But because of his unorthodox approach, Nathan's sincere efforts to do good often draw real people into an experience far beyond what they signed up for.
In the first episode, Nathan sets out to drum up attention for a yogurt shop owner by creating a new flavor that's sure to be talked about. He also devises a scheme that allows a pizzeria to guarantee delivery in eight minutes or less. And Nathan field-tests his theory that confidence, not intelligence, is the key to success with an elaborate experiment involving a 7-year-old, a jerk, and a turtle.Viewers can watch preview clips and an extended look at the premiere episode on the show's website at cc.com/Nathan. And beginning in early February, fans can follow Nathan on Twitter @nathanfielder. In addition, the "Nathan For You" Facebook page will be updated multiple times each week with the latest content from the show.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV