MEMPHIS, Tenn., Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTN Financial, a division of First Tennessee Bank NA, announces the addition of seasoned capital markets veterans Sylvia Holt Williams and Grady Mosay to its sales team.
Sylvia Holt Williams joins FTN Financial from Stifel Nicolaus, where she served as Managing Director of MBS Trading. Ms. Williams will work out of the FTN Financial Kansas City office. Grady Mosay, CFA, also joins FTN Financial from Stifel Nicolaus, where he held the position of VP, Institutional CMO Trader. Mr. Mosay is located in the FTN Financial Philadelphia office. Both will assume the title of SVP, Sales at FTN Financial.
About FTN Financial:The strength of FTN Financial's platform is its extensive fixed income distribution network of over 6,000 institutional clients worldwide, including approximately 50% of all U.S. banks with portfolios over one hundred million dollars. FTN Financial is a capital markets leader in fixed income sales, trading, and strategies, with average trading volumes in excess of $5 billion per day. FTN Financial has over 50 traders and 165 sales representatives located in 19 offices worldwide. Information about FTN Financial and its entire offering of products and services can be found at www.ftnfinancial.com . FTN Financial Group, FTN Financial Capital Markets, and FTN Financial Portfolio Advisors are divisions of First Tennessee Bank National Association (FTB). FTN Financial Securities Corp (FFSC), FTN Financial Main Street Advisors, LLC, and FTN Financial Capital Assets Corporation are wholly owned subsidiaries of FTB. FFSC is a member of FINRA and SIPC— http://www.sipc.org/. FTN Financial Group, through FTB or its affiliates, offers investment products and services. FTN Financial is not registered as a Municipal Advisor.
CONTACT: Sally Pace, SVP Marketing and Communications (901) 435-7956 \ firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV