HOUSTON, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyberonics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYBX) today announced that the lawsuit filed by former employee Andrew Hagerty in federal district court in Massachusetts was voluntarily dismissed without prejudice by Mr. Hagerty on February 1, 2013. The company has asserted that, under the terms of his employment, Mr. Hagerty's claims are subject to binding arbitration. Mr. Hagerty has the right to re-file the lawsuit or to pursue a resolution through binding arbitration.
About Cyberonics, Inc. and the VNS Therapy ® SystemCyberonics, Inc. is a medical technology company with core expertise in neuromodulation. The company developed and markets the VNS Therapy System, which is FDA-approved for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. The VNS Therapy System uses a surgically implanted medical device that delivers pulsed electrical signals to the vagus nerve. Cyberonics markets the VNS Therapy System in selected markets worldwide.
Additional information on Cyberonics and the VNS Therapy System is available at www.cyberonics.com.
Contact informationGreg Browne, CFOCyberonics, Inc.100 Cyberonics Blvd. Houston, TX 77058Main: (281) 228-7262Fax: (281) 218-9332 email@example.com SOURCE Cyberonics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV