- A customized CCH Library and Learning Center allows online, searchable access to many valuable CCH resources, such as the U.S. Master Tax Guide, State Tax Law Library, Federal Tax Weekly, State Tax Review Newsletter and Tax Briefings. Accountants need an ADP-issued custom U.S. Master Tax Guide to access this service. If an accountant does not have the current U.S. Master Tax Guide, they should contact their ADP representative or call 1-855-408-3751.
- ADP's Fast Wage and Tax Facts compiles key tax tables with 2013 data and updates, including new payroll tax laws, into a handy and necessary quick reference guide to help accountants save time in finding critical information for all the U.S. jurisdictions where their clients have operations.
- Calculators and forms help accountants with critical payroll, retirement and healthcare computations. Available calculators include the Salary Paycheck Calculator, the Hourly Paycheck Calculator, the Gross Pay Calculator and the W-4 Assistant. Retirement planning calculators are also available, including the 401(k) Planner and the 403(b) Planner. ADP's updated Healthcare Reform Calculator incorporates requirements from recently adopted legislation, including the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), to help accounting professionals and their clients comply with new rules and regulations.
- Access to payroll platforms through the portal provides accounting professionals easy, reliable and secure access to their clients' payroll data that can be conveniently imported to general ledger applications or spreadsheets for easy review and integration.
- ADP's Accountant Connections and Eye On Washington newsletters keep accountants up-to-date with current legislative, regulatory and healthcare reform information, including updates to help navigate the complexities of PPACA and the American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA), that can be critical to helping their clients navigate the ever-changing regulatory environment.
ADP® Helps Accounting Professionals During Tax Season
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.