MD Expands Investment Opportunities For Physicians
MD Physician Services Inc. adds alternative investment mutual fund pools to its discretionary wealth management offering
OTTAWA, Feb. 4, 2013 /CNW/ - MD Private Investment Counsel (MDPIC) advances its competitive leadership in the discretionary investment management industry by introducing two new mutual fund pools that will provide clients exposure to alternative investments. Combined with MDPIC's existing suite of products, the new mutual fund pools give clients access to advanced solutions to maximize portfolio returns while increasing diversification and reducing risk.
"Our clients deserve access to the most sophisticated solutions," stated Brian Peters, President and CEO. "So we continue to expand our offering to more precisely meet their wealth management needs. Having alternative asset classes and strategies within MD's total wealth management offering equips physicians and their families with a better risk-adjusted return solution set."
MD's portfolio-centric approach to investing is enhanced by two new MDPIC alternative investment mutual fund pools:
- MDPIM Strategic Yield Pool The pool will invest in ETFs that provide investors with exposure to yield-generating fixed income and equities including global bonds, emerging-markets debt and preferred equities.
- MDPIM Strategic Opportunities Pool The pool will invest in ETFs that provide investors with exposure to real estate investment trusts (REITs), infrastructure and commodities, timber and U.S., international and emerging-market small cap equities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV