Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext Company, will be hosting an intensive, one-day compensation strategy event on April 10 at the New York Stock Exchange. The 3rd annual Compensation Strategies to Build Shareholder Value event is intended to provide compensation committee members of publicly traded company boards valuable insights on the most pressing executive compensation issues in today’s say-on-pay environment.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Vineeta Anand, Chief Research Analyst, AFL-CIO Office of Investment
- Shan Atkins, Compensation Committee Chairman, The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack
- David Chun, Chief Executive Officer, Equilar
- Arnold Donald, Compensation Committee Chairman, Carnival Corp., The Laclede Group Inc.
- Bennett Stewart, Compensation Committee Member, ITC Holdings
- Charles Yamarone, Compensation Committee Chairman, United Continental Holdings, Compensation Committee Member, El Paso Electric Co.
"Between say on pay and resulting litigation and an overall focus on pay packages and governance, the compensation committee is the hottest seat on the board right now," said TK Kerstetter, chairman of Corporate Board Member. "This event will provide participants a better understanding of their roles, responsibilities, and legal requirements in tackling executive compensation issues, and help directors and HR executives adequately evaluate and implement the most appropriate pay strategies."
The compensation event will take a deep-dive into issues such as investors’ versus management’s expectations, pay-for-performance trends, balancing short- and long-term incentives, and measuring CEO performance. Taking place at the historic and iconic NYSE building, attendees will have the opportunity to take a tour of the NYSE Trading Floor at the conclusion of the event.Sponsors of the event include Compensation Advisory Partners, Jones Day, Mackenzie Partner, Meridian Compensation Partners, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, Pay Governance, and Pearl Meyer & Partners. To learn more about Compensation Strategies to Build Shareholder Value and to view the complete event agenda, visit https://www.boardmember.com/2013compstrategies.aspx. About Corporate Board Member Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext company, is the leading information resource for senior officers and directors of publicly traded corporations, large private companies and Global 1000 firms. The quarterly publication, Corporate Board Member magazine, provides readers with decision-making tools to deal with the strategic and corporate governance challenges confronting their boards. Corporate Board Member further extends its governance leadership through an online resource center, conferences, roundtables and timely research. The magazine maintains the most comprehensive, up-to-date database of directors and officers serving on boards of publicly traded companies listed with NYSE Euronext and The NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. stock exchanges. www.boardmember.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV