Top 10 DUS Producers in 2012:
- Walker & Dunlop, LLC
- Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital
- Beech Street Capital, LLC
- CBRE Multifamily Capital, Inc.
- Berkeley Point Capital LLC
- Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, LLC
- M&T Realty Capital Corporation
- Arbor Commercial Funding, LLC
- PNC Real Estate
- Greystone Servicing Corporation, Inc.
Additional 2012 production highlights include the following specialty categories, which are part of the overall total multifamily investment number:
- Multifamily Affordable Housing, which provides financing for rent-restricted properties and properties receiving other federal and state subsidies: $3.8 billion, up from $2.3 billion in 2011.
- Small Loans (loans of up to $3 million, or $5 million in high cost areas): $3 billion, up from $2.4 billion in 2011.
- Large Loans (loans $25 million or higher): $11.6 billion, an increase of $4.7 billion from 2011.
- Manufactured Housing Communities: $912 million, an increase of $377 million from 2011.
- Student Housing: $712 million, an increase of $233 million from 2011.
- Structured Transactions: $1.8 billion, a slight decrease from 2011's $2 billion.
- Seniors Housing: $1.2 billion, a slight decrease from 2011's $1.4 billion.
As the largest source of financing in the multifamily sector, Fannie Mae remains a reliable partner across the spectrum of the nation's rental housing needs.
Fannie Mae enables people to buy, refinance, or rent a home . We play a leading role in America's economic recovery today and in building a better housing finance system for the future.Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FannieMae . SOURCE Fannie Mae