TSX/NYSE/PSE: MFC SEHK:945
WATERLOO, ON, Feb. 4, 2013 /CNW/ - Understanding insurance needs just got easier with Manulife's new InsureRight app. The app, now available for the new BlackBerry 10 smartphone and the Apple iPad, uses an interactive approach to help consumers learn about insurance and help them estimate how much life insurance they may need.
The InsureRight app is based on InsureRight.ca, a Manulife website that provides consumers with tools and calculators to help determine how much life and health insurance they may need. Accessible anytime, anywhere, the app is built to take advantage of the user's particular platform so they can explore their financial protection goals using the device they're most comfortable with.
"The InsureRight app is a terrific starting point for anyone interested in insurance," said Josef Frank, AVP of Insurance Marketing, Retail Markets. "It helps take some of the mystery out of buying insurance by allowing consumers to evaluate their own personal needs in a friendly, visual way."The new mobile app is designed to provide a user-friendly experience for consumers on the go. From any BlackBerry 10 device or Apple iPad, the app includes a video to help users think about what they may want to protect and a Risk Calculator to help them learn about the risks they may face. Plus, the Quick Quote calculator provides an estimate of how much life insurance the user may need. "The app is easy-to-use and very interactive so it helps consumers learn about their insurance needs and feel comfortable talking about them," said Mr. Frank. "When it comes time to meet with an advisor, they'll have a better idea of what they want to protect and how their advisor can help them."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV