Colorado Technical University (CTU), a leading provider of education for career-motivated students, has launched a new concentration in global leadership within its highly-ranked, online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program.
The global leadership concentration is designed to prepare students with prior knowledge in the areas of accounting, finance, economics and statistics with specific skills necessary to pursue advanced career opportunities in today’s complex global business environment. CTU’s online MBA program is ranked among the top 10 online MBA programs in the world, according to CEO Magazine, a publication of the International Graduate Forum. With the new concentration in global leadership, the CTU MBA program now offers 11 different business-focused concentrations.
“We designed the MBA in Global Leadership program to address recent labor market trends and workforce development gaps to help professionals and organizations succeed in our global economy,” said Emad Rahim, DM, PMP, Dean of Business and Management at CTU. “Through the program, students will learn to think and act more critically, strategically and intuitively in how they do business and approach projects. We aim to provide students with practical knowledge that they can apply to an organization right away.”
The CTU MBA in Global Leadership curriculum combines in-depth analysis of advanced leadership concepts and examples of successful enterprises, like Google, Apple and Zappos. In addition to the program’s core curriculum, students are required to complete four concentration courses relevant to the area of global leadership. Concentration courses include: Perspectives on International Business, Globalization and International Strategy, Global Leadership Development and Management Capstone.Like the other CTU MBA program concentrations, the MBA in Global Leadership is delivered through CTU’s virtual campus, allowing students to collaborate and learn online, anytime from anywhere in the world. The courses are taught by faculty members, many with professional careers in international business, bringing added insights and perspectives into the classroom. The innovative course content was developed with the support of the International University of Monaco (IUM), an internationally ranked business school, to ensure students truly get a global experience. Students pursuing the CTU MBA in Global Leadership will also have the opportunity to learn from IUM’s world-renowned scholars and participate in a study-abroad option. IUM faculty will also be invited to CTU as distinguished lecturers to present on global business topics relating to economics, strategy, leadership and marketing. CTU’s Distinguished Lecturer Series offers online webinar presentations by some of the world’s most accomplished professors and subject matter experts in areas like global leadership, entrepreneurship, and operational effectiveness. Upcoming CTU Distinguished Lecturer presentations given by IUM faculty include:
- Thursday, Feb. 14 at 12:00 pm CST – IUM’s Professor of Economics and Strategy, Dr. Ingo Böbel, will present on the topic: “Generating Economic Value – Recent Developments.”
- Dr. Böbel is a published author and has had a profound impact on industrial organization research with a focus on exploring an updated market structure, conduct and performance paradigm approach. He is nominated in the British Journal The Economist for the “Business Professor of the Year Award 2012.”
- Thursday, Feb. 21 at 12:00 pm CST – Dr. Marika Taishoff, Director of the MBA Program and Professor of Marketing, Luxury Services, and Strategy at IUM will present on the topic: “Critical Elements as Firms Enter the Global Markets.”
- Dr. Taishoff has had many years of experience consulting, coaching leaders, and lecturing across Europe, as well as in Turkey, Singapore and Russia. Her areas of expertise include marketing, strategy, customer relations, entrepreneurship, and services management and organization.
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics Management
- Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Technology Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV