This year, Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) celebrates 50 years of classic kitchen play with the iconic EASY-BAKE brand, stirring up culinary inspiration for generations of young chefs everywhere. To commemorate this milestone anniversary, the EASY-BAKE brand will ‘mix things up’ and unveil a new color scheme for its popular EASY-BAKE Ultimate Oven: a sleek silver, blue, and black model.
A pop culture staple since it first appeared in 1963 and one of Hasbro’s top-selling items of today, EASY-BAKE ovens continue to be cherished favorites for bakers-in-the-making. In 50 years, more than 30 million EASY-BAKE ovens have been sold and more than 150 million mix refills used.
“For more than half a century, the EASY-BAKE brand has been synonymous with a child’s first baking experience, widely recognized for encouraging cooking confidence and creativity across multiple generations,” said Samantha Lomow, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Hasbro, Inc. “We are proud that baking in an EASY-BAKE oven is a childhood rite of passage, the brand has stood the test of time and will continue to bring young bakers the joy of creating something all their own.”
Kids will love to get creative in the kitchen with the EASY-BAKE Ultimate Oven. Designed in a sleek black, silver and blue coloring, this oven has a stylish look perfect for today’s tweens! Chefs-in-training will love to gather with their friends to bake and decorate sweet and savory snacks in this oven which features a heating element similar to a conventional oven and that does not require a light bulb. Easy to use, the oven features a large baking chamber and menu of trendy treats, including cakes, cookies, pretzels, cake pops, whoopie pies, and chocolate truffles. Available for ages 8 and up (adult supervision required), the EASY-BAKE Ultimate Oven will retail for approximately $54.99 and will be available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV