Masco (MAS) ($18.55) reports quarterly earnings Feb. 11 and the stock set a new multi-year high at $18.82 Friday. MAS has a hold rating with the stock 37.9% overvalued. My semiannual value level is $14.76 with a monthly pivot at $18.57 and weekly risky level at $18.86.
Mohawk (MHK) ($102.42) reports quarterly earnings Feb. 21 and the stock set a multi-year high at $105.26 on Jan. 30. MHK has a hold rating and is 39.2% overvalued. My quarterly value level is $81.28 with a monthly pivot at $98.92 and weekly risky level at $106.85.
Mueller (MLI) ($54.07) reports quarterly earnings Feb. 13 and traded to a multi-year high at $54.30 Friday. MLI has a hold rating with the stock 31.4% overvalued. My monthly value level is $51.32 with a quarterly pivot at $52.88 and weekly risky level at $55.09.
PulteGroup (PHM) ($20.35) beat earnings estimates last week and traded to a multi-year high at $21.97 on Jan. 28 three days before announcing quarterly results. PHM still has a buy rating with the stock 33.9% overvalued. My annual value level is $14.00 with a weekly pivot at $22.26 and monthly risky level at $22.86.Ryland Group (RYL) ($38.46) beat earnings estimates last week and traded to a multi-year high at $43.00 on Jan. 30. RYL continues to have a hold rating and is 48.3% overvalued. My quarterly value level is $28.90 with a weekly pivot at $41.07 and monthly risky level at $41.98. Texas Industries (TXI) ($56.42) does not report quarter earnings until March 27 and traded to a multi-year high at $59.32 on Jan. 28. TXI has a hold rating and is 73.4% overvalued. My semiannual value level is $44.41 with a monthly risky level at $60.14.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV