Other monthly and semiannual risky levels are 1542.9 and 1566.9 S&P 500, and 3250 and 3583 Nasdaq.
Annual and semiannual risky levels are 5925 and 5955 Dow transports.
My monthly pivot and semiannual risk level are 911.32 and 965.51 on the Russell 2000.
The downside during the first quarter is to my quarterly pivots at 13,668 Dow industrials, 1431.1 S&P 500 and 3071 Nasdaq. Other downside targets are my annual pivot at 5469 on Dow transports, and my annual pivot at 860.25 on the Russell 2000.Sometime during the year the downside risk is to my annual value levels at 12,696 Dow industrials, 1348.3 S&P 500, 2806 Nasdaq and 809.54 Russell 2000.
The most overvalued stocks I have been profiling are in or related to the construction sector. All of these stocks are above their 200-day simple moving averages, which is a warning of a reversion to the mean.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV