RENO, Nev., Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infrastructure Materials Corp. (OTCBB:IFAM) (TSX-V:IFM) (TSX-V:IFM-S) (the "Company") is pleased to announce additional assay results on its recent copper-gold discovery at its Kope Scheelite Project (the "Project") in Nevada. The Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Silver Reserve Corp., has received assay results on ten surface samples taken from the Project. Surface rock sampling and testing were conducted to assist in the design of the second phase of drilling, which will include both infill and step out drilling following the recent completion of a reverse circulation drill program on the Project. This work is intended to more clearly delineate the potential of gold, copper, and silver mineralization on the Project.
Recent sampling was conducted following the completion of 2,311.9 meters (m) (7,578 feet) of drilling in 19 reverse circulation holes at the Project. Holes were located to test geological and geophysical targets identified by the Company in previous exploration programs. Ten surface samples were collected to identify the most suitable drill locations for the next phase of drilling. Below are the assay results from the ten samples.
As indicated, the results continue to confirm the presence of encouraging grades of copper, gold and silver. The highest values of both copper and zinc were identified from sample RMHCP25 with 4.98% and 1488 ppm, respectively. The most significant values for gold and silver were from sample RMHCP26 with a value of 811 ppb and 30.3 ppm, respectively. Samples collected were grab samples, which are by nature selective and may not be relied upon to be representative of mineralization found on the Project. Company staff collected the samples with care and believes that the results may be used to direct exploration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV