NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority , has announced that its subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc., has entered into a 5 year lease at their West Hempstead, NY facility for an additional 11,000 square feet – doubling its office capacity for small business lending.
Barry Sloane, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Newtek Business Services said, "Due to an expected increase in loan originations and servicing volume for our own account and third parties for years to come, we believe we need additional capacity at our West Hempstead location. We anticipate growing our small business lending operation in excess of 50% in loan volume in 2013 and also anticipate growing our loan servicing platform for our own account and other financial institutions as small business lenders. The company recently had its Standard and Poor's servicing designation maintained as a Select Servicer, which can be seen here.
"We believe there is ample talent and experience in areas of loan origination, loan assembly, underwriting and loan closing in the greater New York/ Long Island markets. We will be hiring talented professionals to join our organization in the near future and anticipate adding 30 jobs over the next two years. Qualified individuals can submit their resumes to NYrecruiting@thesba.com."
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Newtek Advantage™ : Mobile real-time operating platform for business intelligence. The Newtek Advantage™ puts all critical business transactions in real-time. Access data on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC as it relates to eCommerce for credit/ debit transactions, website statistics, payroll, insurance and business loans.
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce : A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts