This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
TheStreet Open House

CD International Enterprises Completes The Trial Sale Of 7,000 Metric Tons Of Chilean Iron Ore

DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CD International Enterprises, Inc. ("CD International") (OTCQB: CDII), a U.S. based company that produces, sources, and distributes industrial commodities in China and the Americas and provides business and financial corporate consulting services, today announced the completion of a trial sale of 7,000 metric tons of its Chilean iron ore by its CDII Minerals subsidiary shipped out of the port of Coquimbo Chile.

CDII Minerals arranged for the sale locally with a Chilean company to an ultimate end customer in China.  The sale was subject to completion of the loading of the iron ore onto the vessel and inspection which was completed on January 28, 2013.  CDII Minerals received 95% of the contract price on February 1, 2013 and will receive the remaining 5% upon the vessel being unloaded in China.  This completion of this sale represents the first successful transaction completed by CDII Minerals out of Chile and paves the way for future shipments.

Commenting on the sale, Seth Berkowitz, Vice President of CDII Minerals, stated, "We are pleased to continue to move forward with the resumption of our commodities business in Latin America.  Within the last three months, this marks the second transaction we have completed of our own ore and the third transaction overall as we look to build these operations for the future. The completion of these recent sales coupled with our credit facilities provides us with strengthening financial flexibility to help us grow this business and place our company in a position to achieve sustainable growth for the future.  As spot market prices have risen significantly in recent months, we see tremendous opportunities for us and we intend to work diligently to capitalize on them."

About CD International Enterprises, Inc. 

1 of 2

Select the service that is right for you!

COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Action Alerts PLUS
Try it NOW

Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
  • Weekly roundups
TheStreet Quant Ratings
Try it NOW
Only $49.95/yr

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
  • Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Stocks Under $10
Try it NOW

David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
  • Weekly roundups
Dividend Stock Advisor
Try it NOW

Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
  • Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Real Money Pro
Try it NOW

All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.

Product Features:
  • Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
  • Intraday commentary & news
  • Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Options Profits
Try it NOW

Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.

Product Features:
  • 100+ monthly options trading ideas
  • Actionable options commentary & news
  • Real-time trading community
  • Options TV
To begin commenting right away, you can log in below using your Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, OpenID or Yahoo login credentials. Alternatively, you can post a comment as a "guest" just by entering an email address. Your use of the commenting tool is subject to multiple terms of service/use and privacy policies - see here for more details.
Submit an article to us!
DOW 17,055.87 -116.81 -0.68%
S&P 500 1,982.77 -11.52 -0.58%
NASDAQ 4,508.6880 -19.0010 -0.42%

Brokerage Partners

Rates from Bankrate.com

  • Mortgage
  • Credit Cards
  • Auto

Free Newsletters from TheStreet

My Subscriptions:

After the Bell

Before the Bell

Booyah! Newsletter

Midday Bell

TheStreet Top 10 Stories

Winners & Losers

Register for Newsletters
Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs