- Putting customers first. In 2011 TELUS introduced its 'YOU' campaign, declaring its commitment to customers that at TELUS, 'we put YOU first'. TELUS has introduced a number of customer friendly initiatives including clear and simple pricing; anytime smartphone upgrades; the elimination of activation fees; and innovative Optik TV apps such as Remote Record, Smart Remote, Facebook and Twitter on Optik, and Optik on the go.
- Creating talent development programs that drive innovation in building a world-class team. TELUS' Future Friendly Workplace strategy, which leverages the most advanced telecommunications technology available anywhere, allows team members to work where and how it makes sense for them and the customers they serve, while simultaneously reducing the organization's carbon footprint. TELUS has achieved an 80% team engagement score, the highest for any company of its size in Canada and in the top 1% globally, according to an Aon Hewitt survey.
- Embracing a belief in the overarching importance to give where we live. The TELUS team's passion to give where we live with our hearts and our hands has inspired the company, its team members and retirees to contribute an unparalleled $300 million to charities and non-profit organizations, and perhaps more importantly, volunteer more than 4.8 million hours to positively affect the lives of millions of Canadians. TELUS was the first Canadian company ever to be honoured as the most outstanding philanthropic organization globally by the United States based Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- Building a globally-leading brand that sets the standard for all of our human interactions with customers, team members, communities and shareholders. These efforts to date have realized a brand valued at over $3.6 billion by the Brand Finance organization.
TELUS Named To Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures Hall Of Fame
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.