ROCK HILL, S.C., Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today the availability of Go!MODEL, a simple and powerful 3D reverse engineering and design tool developed in partnership with portable 3D measurement solutions specialist Creaform, specifically for their newly released Go!SCAN 3D portable scanner. Using the integrated Go!MODEL and Go!SCAN 3D package, users can capture physical objects and directly model high quality renderings and designs that are ideal for 3D printing.
Powered by 3D Systems' Rapidform platform, Go!MODEL offers easy to use and affordable, professional mesh editing capabilities with automatic NURBS surfacing utility and functionality that is specifically tailored for use with Creaform's Go!SCAN 3D.
Go!MODEL Capabilities Include:
- Scan editing and optimization: Go!MODEL delivers powerful tools to prep scanned objects for printing and other uses.
- Automation: Go!MODEL's wizards complete frequently used scan processing steps with just a few clicks.
- Intelligence: Decimation reduces file size by half with almost no loss of accuracy plus curvature-based hole filling; Go!MODEL is packed with intelligent tools.
- NURBS surfacing: Go!MODEL produces highly accurate NURBS surfaces with the Go!SCAN 3D, including use surfaces in applications like CAD and CAM that cannot handle high definition meshes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV