FREMONT, Calif., Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SGI® (Nasdaq:SGI), the trusted leader in technical computing, today announced it will present at the following investor conferences in February.
- Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference on February 5, 2013, at 9:10 a.m. Pacific Time at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in San Francisco
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on February 25, 2013, at 3:25 p.m. Pacific Time at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco
Live and archived audio webcasts of the company's sessions will be available on the "Events" section of SGI's investor website at http://investors.sgi.com/events.cfm .
About SGISGI, the trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit www.sgi.com for more information. Connect with SGI on Twitter (@sgi_corp), YouTube (youtube.com/sgicorp), Facebook (facebook.com/sgiglobal) and LinkedIn. Contact Information John Swenson SGI Investor Relations +1-510-933-8370 email@example.com © 2013 Silicon Graphics International Corp. SGI and its product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV