Ultimate Software (Nasdaq:ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, today announced its participation in four investors conferences in February 2013. Ultimate’s executives will present an overview of the company’s history and overall financial results.
- Mitchell Dauerman, executive vice president and CFO, will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology Conference, held February 5-7 at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco. This presentation is scheduled for Thursday, February 7 at 11:30 a.m. PST.
- Scott Scherr, chairman, CEO, and founder, and Mr. Dauerman will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference, held February 12-14 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, February 12 at 3:20 p.m. PST. The live and archived webcast for this presentation can be accessed at http://cc.talkpoint.com/gold006/021213a_gm/?entity=11_5FMIOWH .
- Mr. Dauerman will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, held February 25-28 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. This presentation is scheduled for Monday, February 25 at 4:00 p.m. PST.
- Mr. Dauerman will present at Baird’s 20th Annual Business Solutions Conference, held February 26-27 at The Pierre in New York City. This presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, February 27 at 8:35 a.m. EST.
To schedule an appointment with Mr. Dauerman, or to obtain further details on Ultimate’s participation at other conferences, please call 954-331-7369.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate is a
cloud-based provider of people management solutions
more than 10 million people records in the cloud. Built on the belief
that people are the most important ingredient of any business,
Ultimate's award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, and talent
management solutions that seamlessly connect people with the information
and resources they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the
company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and has more than 1,600
professionals focused on developing the highest quality solutions and
services. In 2013,
was ranked #9 on FORTUNE'S “100 Best Companies to Work For”
list. Ultimate has more than 2,500 customers with employees in 115
countries, including Adobe Systems Incorporated, Culligan International,
Major League Baseball, The New York Yankees Baseball Team, Pep Boys, and
Texas Roadhouse. More information on Ultimate's products and services
for people management can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV