MoneyGram (NYSE:MGI), a leading global money transfer company, and ampm, BP’s popular West Coast convenience store franchise, have reached an agreement to offer MoneyGram’s full suite of consumer products at participating ampm locations in the Western United States, the companies announced today.
Under the agreement, BP is promoting, on an exclusive basis, MoneyGram’s money transfer services, bill payments, money orders and prepaid cards to its network of more than 950 ampm franchises throughout Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. ampm franchisees are actively enrolling in the program, and locations will launch MoneyGram services throughout the coming months.
According to Pete Ohser, MoneyGram senior vice president, U.S. and Canada, “MoneyGram’s primary focus is to provide consumers with the most simple and convenient ways to send money and conduct basic financial transactions, from paying a utility bill or managing their pre-paid cards,” he said. “Winning ampm’s business and establishing relationships with great companies and strong brands such as BP’s ampm convenience stores are important to MoneyGram’s growth.”
About MoneyGramMoneyGram, a leading global money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide and bill payment services in the United States and Canada through a global network of more than 300,000 agent locations—including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions—in 197 countries and territories around the world. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV