As More Shoppers Use Mobile Devices To Make Purchases Online, ShopSavvy Reimagines App To Provide A Richer User Experience With Thousands Of New Demo Videos, Full-Screen Product Photos, User Reviews And More
Notable features in the ShopSavvy update include:
- Cleaner, easier-to-navigate user interface;
- More product reviews that are conveniently accessible directly from the product screen;
- Higher-resolution product photos to give users a thorough understanding of what they're considering for purchase;
- Thousands of additional videos to view directly within the product screen;
- 30 percent increase in special deals and offers, a result of ShopSavvy's partnerships with additional retailers, aggregators and other deal sources such as Fancy, a popular mobile app used to discover, collect and buy from a crowd-curated catalog of goods;
- The ability to identify new products of interest to the user through the "Related Products" functionality;
- Enhanced option for users to flag incorrect or incomplete data and add prices for local stores that aren't already listed within the app.
ShopSavvy adds new product information to the app every day. In July 2012, the company launched ShopSavvy Marketplace, which empowers retailers of all sizes to list their products for free within ShopSavvy's Product Cloud. Retailers can access the portal at http://retailers.shopsavvy.com. More than 150 new retailers per month add their inventory and price information to ShopSavvy's shopping platform and the company continues to add enhanced product information for upcoming releases.
Said Barnes: "This reimagining of ShopSavvy represents a key step forward for mobile shoppers and for online shopping generally. We've put thousands of products and virtually every detail about them from more than 40,000 retailers in one place, in a neutral and unbiased way. We're helping users shop smarter, save money, make purchases from multiple retailers within a single app – and have fun doing it, too."
Download ShopSavvy through the iTunes App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopsavvy-barcode-scanner/id338828953.Download ShopSavvy through Android Apps on Google Play at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biggu.shopsavvy. About ShopSavvy ShopSavvy is the leading mobile shopping community, with more than 40 million downloads and millions of monthly active users. ShopSavvy empowers smartphone users to quickly and seamlessly locate, research and buy products at the point of sale. When users scan a barcode or input a product name, they discover where the item is sold locally and online, where it's in stock and at what price. ShopSavvy aggregates product data, deals, ratings and reviews from retailers, partners and its own users to provide the most comprehensive source of information and advice for mobile shoppers anywhere. For advertisers, ShopSavvy delivers hyper-relevant deals, promotions, warranty offers and other UPC/GPS-targeted content to consumers. For more information, visit http://shopsavvy.com. Contact: Stephanie Fedler (972) 850-5866 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ShopSavvy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV