Mr. Casusol holds a bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering from Santa Maria Catholic University of Arequipa and a master’s in Economics and Management from San Agustin University of Arequipa.
About Liquidity Services, Inc.
Liquidity Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: LQDT) provides leading corporations, public sector agencies, and buying customers the world's most transparent, innovative, and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $3.5 billion of surplus, returned, and end-of-life assets in over 500 product categories, including consumer goods, capital assets, and industrial equipment. The company is based in Washington, D.C. and has approximately 1,300 employees. Additional information can be found at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV