Serenity Tea Sips Blends Expertise In Health And Teas To Create Moments Of Tranquility
Serenity Tea Sips sells an array of flavorful, full-bodied black, green, white and oolong teas with subtle and complex characteristics and soothing aromas. Its single estate teas are imported from some of the most reputable tea plantations in the world. The company also sells flavored tea blends, some of which have won awards at the North American Tea Championships.
Serenity Tea Sips offers fee-based tea tasting classes at the company facility in Mesquite, Texas. For our business partners, staff training and customer tea tasting events may be requested. "Through our educational tea classes, participants are able to share with others in the class what works and does not work for them from a stress management perspective," said Blair. "In a class setting, there is a better flow of ideas, but we also use our website to reach out and help others who may be struggling."
In addition to its retail customers, the company distributes products to wholesale purchasers. Consider adding Serenity Tea Sips' specialty loose leaf teas, as a health beverage alternative, to your gourmet shops, medical and dental practices, spas and salons, and gift shops of churches and hospitals. Serving our teas and tisanes, as well as our scones in your restaurants and tearooms will further enhance your customer's enjoyable dining experience.
Customers can order loose leaf teas, tisanes, scone mixes, mints and teaware at the website, but visits and classes at the facility showroom are by appointment. For more information, visit https://www.serenityteasips.com.Facebook: www.Facebook.com/serenityteasips This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Serenity Tea Sips, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV