Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL), a global provider of technical and professional services for the U.S. government, announced today that Craig Reed, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Development, will present at the Cowen and Company 34 th Annual Aerospace and Defense Conference in New York City on February 6, 2013 at approximately 9:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
This presentation will be available live via webcast on the investor relations section of Engility’s website ( www.engilitycorp.com). A replay of the webcast also will be available on the website.
ABOUT ENGILITY CORPORATION
Engility is a pure-play government services contractor providing highly-skilled personnel wherever, whenever they are needed, in a cost effective manner. Headquartered in Chantilly, Va., Engility is a leading provider of systems engineering services, training, program management, and operational support for the U.S. government with approximately 7,800 employees worldwide and estimated sales of $1.6 billion for 2012. To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engilitycorp.com.FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the Exchange Act) relating to our operations, results of operations and other matters that are based on our current expectations, estimates, assumptions and projections. Words such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “likely,” “anticipates,” “expects,” “intends,” “plans,” “projects,” “believes,” “estimates” and similar expressions are used to identify these forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Forward-looking statements are based upon assumptions as to future events that may not prove to be accurate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV