A mixture of key elements is operating in major economies around the world with the potential to drive results either way. Though demand for copper has started increasing owing to better economic conditions, supply is surging as well.
Copper is expected to continue growing in the near future as positive economic data from China and the United States is pulling demands up. However, copper mining companies are also expecting to scale up their production in the coming months because of strong fourth quarter performance. Future prospects depend on fiscal and monetary policies of the U.S. government.
At this moment in time, there is a need for well planned economic policies which can strike a balance between demand and supply forces. Long-term growth for copper will mainly depend on how willing the governments are to achieve this.
About StockCall.comStockCall.com is a financial website where investors can have easy, precise and comprehensive research and opinions on stocks making the headlines. Sign up today to talk to our financial analyst at http://www.stockcall.com SOURCE StockCall.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV