TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience solutions, announced today that Fairfax Media has awarded TeleTech a multi-year contract to develop and implement a comprehensive customer experience program. Fairfax Media is a leading multi-platform media company with operations in Australia and New Zealand.
As part of the initiative, TeleTech will:
- Implement multi-channel technology including video chat, voice, web, e-mail and social platforms to enable Fairfax to connect and communicate with their customers anytime, anywhere, from any channel and across any device
- Train, manage and motivate a team of dedicated customer experience specialists empowered to deliver experiences that lock in long-term customer loyalty
“The media world is in a state of dramatic disruption and the winners will figure out how to turn this into opportunity for their customers,” said Ken Tuchman, TeleTech chief executive officer and chairman. “We are proud that Fairfax Media has chosen us as their partner in this critical time in their history. We are confident that our integrated strategy to execution platform will provide them with the insight and operations they need to acquire and retain their most valuable customers and deliver sustainable growth.”
ABOUT TELETECHFor 30 years, TeleTech and its subsidiaries have helped the world’s most successful companies design, enable, manage and grow customer value through the delivery of superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TeleTech group of companies delivers technology-enabled solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 41,000 employees drive success for clients in the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit http://www.teletech.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts