Western Asset Emerging Markets Debt Fund Inc. (NYSE: ESD) announces its portfolio composition as of December 31, 2012.
Investment Objective: The Fund’s primary investment objective is total return. The Fund’s secondary objective is high current income.
|Emerging Market Debt||96.8%|
|Sovereign Debt External Currency||60.3%|
|Sovereign Debt Local Currency||10.6%|
|Corporates External Currency||26.0%|
|Investment Grade Corporate Bonds||2.0%|
|Cash & Other Securities||1.2%|
Credit Quality Allocation **
Top Ten Emerging Market Countries
|Peruvian Nuevos Soles||1.1%|
|Average Life (years)||12.3|
|Average Effective Duration (years)||7.8|
|Average Coupon (%)||7|
|Inception Date||December 1, 2003|
|(Daily NAV is available on market quotation systems using the symbol XESDX.)|
|Distribution Rate****||$0.120 per share|
|Frequency||Monthly (Declared quarterly, paid monthly)|
* Portfolio holdings and weightings are historical and are presented here for informational purposes only. They are subject to change at any time. Negative allocations and allocations in excess of 100%, if any, are primarily due to the Fund's unsettled trade activity.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts