McAfee today announced that it will further discuss and emphasize its Security Connected strategy for the future of business security at RSA Conference 2013. Additionally, McAfee Chief Technology Officer Michael Fey will present a keynote titled, “The New Fundamentals of Security,” in which he discusses the need for security products and services to work more closely together to safeguard businesses from new types of attacks.
McAfee will also have a series of experts that will lead multiple presentations and panel discussions on the latest trends in security. McAfee will host RSA attendees in booth #1117.
McAfee speakers and presentations include:
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Dr. Phyllis Schneck, vice president & chief technology officer for global public sector, will speak on a panel entitled “Combatting Next Generation Cyber Crimes: An ROI Paradigm Shift,” at 3:50 p.m. in room 133
- Michelle Dennedy, vice president and chief privacy officer, will moderate a panel entitled “Privacy Perspectives: Leveraging Data to Protect Data,” at 3:50 p.m. in room 310
- Nathan Jennings, director of product management, enterprise mobile, will speak in a session entitled “Beyond MDM: Integrating Mobile as Just Another Endpoint,” at 10:40 a.m. in room 124 – North Hall
- Bruce Snell, director technical solutions, will speak in a session entitled “Real Time Forensics: Finding the Culprit While the Body is Still Warm,” at 10:40 a.m. in room 124 – North Hall
- Dave Marcus, director and chief architect, threat research and intelligence, will speak on a panel entitled “50 Minutes Into the Future: Tomorrow's Malware Threats,” at 1 p.m. in room 304
- Michael Fey, worldwide chief technology officer, keynote at 3:55 p.m. in Hall D
- Dr. Schneck will speak on a panel entitled “Roadmap Toward a More Secure and Resilient Cyber Ecosystem,” at 10:40 a.m. in room 130
- Kim Singletary, director of strategy, will speak in a session entitled “Riot Control: The Art of Managing Risk and the Internet of Things (Riot),” at 11:40 a.m. in room 130
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts