Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), today announced it will host a live Webcast of its second quarter fiscal 2013 earnings conference call on Monday, February 25, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. CT (11:00 a.m. ET). The company will issue a pre-market earnings announcement the same day.
Bill Cook, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jim Shaw, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will recap the second quarter and update the outlook for the balance of fiscal 2013.
To listen to a live Webcast of the call, go to Donaldson’s Web site, www.donaldson.com, click on “Investors” and then the Webcast icon.
The Webcast replay will be available from 10:00 a.m. CT, Monday, February 25, until 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday, March 25. Listening to the Webcast requires speakers and Windows Media Player. If you do not have Media Player, download the free software at www.windowsmedia.com.REPLAY: If you do not have Internet access and want to listen to an audio replay, call:U.S.: 800-406-7325/ 303-590-3030, ACCESS CODE: 45920174#The audio replay will be available beginning at 10:00 a.m. CT on Monday, February 25 through 11:59 p.m. CT on Monday, March 4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV