SAN DIEGO, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that the Uplinq ™ 2013 mobile developers conference will be held Sept. 3-5, 2013 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel. Designed to provide mobile software developers a cross-platform view of how to exploit the powerful capabilities of today's leading mobile devices and to enable them to cultivate the business connections essential to making money in mobile, Uplinq 2013 will deliver both overview and deep-dive technical education, and business development opportunities.
"Uplinq has established itself as an essential annual event for executives and staff from all members of the value chain who have responsibility for mobile applications and device development strategies," said Anand Chandrasekher, senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Qualcomm. "Feedback from last year's attendees has us adding more technical sessions and further enhancing the business development programs we will be offering at Uplinq 2013."
Every year a significant portion of Uplinq's content is delivered by third parties, making Uplinq the one mobile software-focused gathering of the entire value chain that features a wide diversity of independent views. Uplinq 2013 programming will cover:
- operating systems and development platforms that will effect developer business plans;
- enabling technologies from Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., its subsidiaries and key third parties that developers can leverage into their products;
- as well as the latest on Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and its subsidiaries' hardware and system software capabilities that developers can use to differentiate their apps and services as they produce the most compelling user experiences possible.
Registration for Uplinq 2013 is scheduled to open in early 2013 with special offers for early registration. To review highlights of Uplinq 2012 and to sign up for timely news about the conference, go to www.uplinq.com.About Qualcomm Incorporated Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is the world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. Qualcomm Incorporated includes Qualcomm's licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of its patent portfolio. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of Qualcomm's engineering, research and development functions, and substantially all of its products and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, QCT. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other. For more information, visit Qualcomm's website, OnQ blog, Twitter and Facebook pages. Qualcomm is registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. Uplinq is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV