NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeoStem, Inc. (NYSE MKT:NBS) ("NeoStem" or the "Company"), an emerging leader in the fast growing cell therapy market, today announced that Jonathan Sackner-Bernstein, M.D., the Company's Vice President of Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs, will present at two conferences this week.
FDA Public Hearing on Creating Alternative Pathway for Certain Drugs and Biologics Intended to Address Unmet Medical Need
- Date: Monday, February 4, 2013, 1:40 PM EST
- Venue: FDA White Oak Campus, Silver Spring, MD
- Date: Friday, February 8, 2013
- Venue: Singularity University, NASA Research Park, Moffett Field, CA
- Session 1: "A Path for Stem Cell Advances – Simplicity as Elegant, Achievable and Available" within "Regenerative Medicine: Stem Cells & Beyond" track at 8:45 AM, PST
- Session 2: "Regulatory Innovation GPS (Guide to Promising Signs) for Development of New Medical Therapies" within "The Future of Medical Practice" track at 4:45 PM, PST
CONTACT: Trout Group Lauren Kwiecinski, Senior Associate Phone: +1-646-378-2934 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV