VANCOUVER, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRI, TSX: SSO) announces the dates for the fourth quarter and year-end 2012 consolidated financial results release and conference call. Investors, media and the public are invited to listen to the conference call. Details are provided below:
- News release containing fourth quarter and year-end 2012 consolidated financial results: Thursday, February 28, 2013, after markets close.
- Conference call and webcast: Friday, March 1, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. EST. Toll-free in North America: (888) 429-4600 All other callers: (970) 315-0481 Webcast: http://ir.silverstandard.com/events.cfm
- The conference call will be archived and available at www.silverstandard.com. Audio replay will be available for one week by calling: Toll-free in North America: (855) 859-2056, replay conference ID 91329431 All other callers: (404) 537-3406, replay conference ID 91329431
To receive Silver Standard's news releases by e-mail, please register using the Silver Standard website at www.silverstandard.com .
SOURCE Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV