IHOP MEDIA ALERT:
Free short stacks of buttermilk pancakes at IHOP restaurants nationwide on February 5 for National Pancake Day. (Photo: Business Wire)
|For the eighth consecutive year, IHOP ® restaurants nationwide will offer each guest a free short stack of its famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day in an effort to raise awareness and funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and other local charities.|
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day, IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. IHOP hopes to raise $3 million this year, with a goal to bring the total amount of funds raised to more than $13 million. To find a local IHOP or to donate online, visit www.ihoppancakeday.com.
TUESDAY, February 5, 2013, 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. (15 hours of free flapjacks!)
|Participating IHOP restaurants nationwide.|
National Pancake Day Fun Facts:
- IHOP served four million free pancakes on National Pancake Day 2012 and pancake lovers donated more than $3 million to children’s charities.
- All of the free pancakes served on National Pancake Day 2012 would create a stack nearly 16 miles high.
- Since the inception of National Pancake Day in 2006, IHOP has raised more than $10 million and given away more than 14 million pancakes to support charities in the communities in which it operates.
- National Pancake Day 2012 was IHOP’s largest one-day event in the company’s 54-year history.
For 54 years, IHOP has been a leader and expert in all things breakfast and a leader in family dining. The chain is highly competitive in its menu offering, serving 65 different signature, made-from-scratch breakfast options as well as a range of meals under 600 calories. Beyond offering “everything you love about breakfast,” IHOP has a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items, as well. IHOP offers its guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of September 30, 2012, there were 1,565 IHOPs in 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the United Arab Emirates, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Under the licensed name IHOP at HOME® consumers can also enjoy a line of premium breakfast products available at leading retailers. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes, LLC and its affiliates. International House of Pancakes, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV