HOUSTON, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in February of 2013.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, will present at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leverage Finance Conference at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel located at 1601 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will conduct one-on-one meetings at the 2013 Simmons Energy Conference at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel located at 3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 through Friday, March 1, 2013.
A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com.Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV