SATTE 2013 Gathers The Who's Who Of Indian And Global Travel And Tourism Industries
This year the online meeting scheduler was first introduced with great success. There were 9,764 appointment requests made by the visitors and exhibitors. The newly launched passport scheme was also well-received, wherein buyers were requested to do 30 meetings in three days and there were incentives provided to buyers to do the same.
To further engage with the participants at the SATTE, networking dinners and cocktails were organised at The Ashok Hotel and The Kempinski Ambience Hotel on January 16 and 17 respectively.
Notes to Editors
1. About UBM Asia ( www.ubmasia.com ) Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia operates in 19 market sectors with headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia, including UBM China in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou and Beijing. We have over 240 products including trade fairs, conferences, trade publications, B2B/B2C portals and virtual event services. As Asia's leading exhibition organiser and the biggest commercial organiser in China, India and Malaysia, we stage the leading events of their kind across the region. Our 200 events, 24 publications and 16 vertical portals serve over 1,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world with high value face-to-face business-matching events, quality and instant market news and industry trends, and round-the-clock online trading networks and sourcing platforms. We have over 1,100 staff in 21 major cities across Asia, stretching from Japan to Turkey.2. About UBM plc ( www.ubm.com ) UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. Our 6,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM news. For press enquiries, please contact:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts