Research And Markets: The Walt Disney Company: The Entertainment Empire Strikes Back
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7xnzh/the_walt_disney) has announced the addition of the "The Walt Disney Company: The Entertainment Empire Strikes Back" report to their offering.
Disney's growth strategy has focused on expansion to provide an all-encompassing entertainment company. This reduces risks and also allows exploitation of brands across multiple channels to maximize gains. Disney's strategy relies heavily on branded creative content that the company can monetize. The main risk from this acquisition is the danger of brand fatigue.
Features and benefits
- MarketLine Case Studies describe topics such as innovative products, business models, and significant company acquisitions.- Fact-based and presented in an accessible style, they explain the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrate wider market and economic trends. Highlights Disney has paid over $4bn for Lucasfilm. Other notable purchases by the company include Pixar Animation for $7.4bn in 2006 and Marvel Entertainment for $4bn in 2009. Disney's revenues in 2012 were $42.3bn. The largest segment was Media Networks, which was responsible for 46% of revenues. Your key questions answered - What is Disney's plan for long-term growth? - How does the acquisition of Lucasfilm affect the company? For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7xnzh/the_walt_disney.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV