Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
"Inherited Orphan Blood Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Breakthrough Drugs Remain Elusive Against Backdrop of High Unmet Need"
report to their offering.
This report provides insights into the up-and-coming trends of a portion of the inherited orphan blood disorder pharmaceutical market by examining sickle cell anemia, thalassemia and Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) in seven major markets: the US, the top five European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK) and Japan. The report includes market forecasts to 2019, detailed pipeline analysis, in-depth profiling of major products and details of recent industry deals.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
The sickle cell anemia market will be the fastest growing of the three markets during the forecast period with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9% seeing it reach $70m in 2019. The thalassemia market will grow at a lower CAGR of 7% to reach $59m in 2019. HAE represents the largest but slowest growing market, expected to reach $1.89 billion by 2019 at a CAGR of 3%.
- Current and future treatment trends for three rare diseases
- Market forecasts for three rare diseases across seven major markets
- Analysis of the developmental pipelines for three rare diseases
- Information on recent industry deals
Reasons to buy
- Understand how the inherited orphan blood diseases market has developed and is continuing to develop within the featured markets
- Predict which products are likely to be most successful in the future
- Gain an understanding of the possible market available for specific products
For more information visit