The Beginners' Guide To Starting A UK Business In 2013
LONDON, February 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The UK is filled with aspiring entrepreneurs who want to make 2013 the year they start their new business.
However, the current economic climate can make this tricky, which is why Expert Market, the popular B2B office equipment sourcing website, has launched The Beginners' Guide to Starting a UK Business, a free interactive guide to promote and support start-up novices.This guide is targeted at UK businesspersons looking for the right resources to get things started. It gives entrepreneurs in the UK an honest and reliable step- by - step manual to get their new business up and running, as well as listing many valuable tools for them to refer to throughout the process. According to Companies House, 10 per cent more businesses were founded in 2012 than 2011 and 2013 looks set to be better yet. Why Start a Business in the UK? A recent report compiled by the Startup Genome showed London is the world ' s seventh most influential start-up ecosystem due to a range of support networks, the right capital for infrastructure and diverse talent. How to Get Started With Your Business Starting a business takes a lot of energy, hard work, planning and research. The Beginners' Guide to Starting a UK Business is written through the voice of an experienced entrepreneur who encourages you to realistically assess if you have what it takes. Steps include asking yourself the following before you begin:
- Do I want to make this commitment?
- Do I know what resources I need?
- Have I identified my fixed costs?
- Am I willing to be flexible?
- Do I have a written business plan?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV