T2 Mood Tracker Mobile App Adds New Features
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The T2 Mood Tracker, a Department of Defense smart phone application developed for monitoring emotional health, now has the ability to send information to home computers and health care providers.
Developers of the app at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology, known as T2, added many requested features in the latest version released last month. The feature most requested by users was the ability to send their personal information to their home computers for long-term tracking, and to share that information with their health care providers or use it in therapy.
"An essential part of therapy is the ability to understand a patient's behavior," said Dr. Julie Kinn, T2 psychologist. "The best way to do this is to record it as it happens over an extended period. When that information is collected after the fact, especially about moods, it tends to be inaccurate. T2 Mood Tracker's success with users is because of the easy and accurate way it collects their information."The T2 Mood Tracker mobile app has been downloaded more than 100,000 times since it was released in 2010. It is used with therapists or by individuals who want to know more about how their life is affected by changes in the home, at work or everyday experiences. The app was originally developed as a tool for service members to easily record and review their behavior changes, particularly after combat deployments; however it has become very popular with civilian users around the world. The app records a range of emotions for anxiety, depression, head injury, stress, posttraumatic stress and a user's general well-being. The results are displayed in an easy-understand graph. The data is saved in a graphical or spreadsheet file which can be transferred by e-mail or other wireless connection.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV