BAODING, China, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), a leading solar energy company and one of the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic manufacturers, which markets its products under the brand " Yingli Solar," today announced that the Company has supplied 65 kilowatts of PV modules for Kawkabuna for Energy Solutions ("Kawkabuna"), which is a specialized company in Jordan providing energy saving solutions. This is Yingli Green Energy's first order in the Jordanian market.
"We are pleased to have Kawkabuna as our first business partner in the Jordanian marketplace," said Mr. Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yingli Green Energy. "As one of the economies in the Middle East relying largely on importation for energy consumption, Jordan is looking for renewable energy solutions to make its energy supply more secure. We believe Kawkabuna's local solar expertise will assist us in building a sustainable presence in Jordan and further in the Middle East."
"It has been a great experience for us to work with Yingli Green Energy given its excellent products and services. We look forward to building a long lasting relationship with the Company. We are sure that the partnership with Yingli Green Energy will enhance our business in
Middle East and the gulf region," said Mr.
Akef Smeirat, Managing Director of Kawkabuna for Energy Solutions.
About Yingli Green Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV