TruStar Energy Brings A Natural Gas Alternative To 2013 World Of Concrete
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TruStar Energy is excited to meet with ready mix producers attending the 2013 World of Concrete who are looking to move away from diesel fuel to more economical and cleaner burning CNG (compressed natural gas).
"We think the ready mix industry is perfectly staged to begin migrating toward clean-burning compressed natural gas," said TruStar Energy President, Adam Comora, adding that TruStar Energy is ready to help fleets make that transition.
TruStar Energy is a full-service natural gas fuel provider and fueling station builder that has constructed over 40 stations for fleets across the US over the last three years with plans to double that number over the next 12 to 18 months.
"With concrete trucks burning large amounts of fuel while batching concrete or discharging into pumpers and paving machines, reducing that fuel charge by two dollars a gallon goes right to the bottom line," said Comora. "In an industry that measures profit in pennies, moving to natural gas makes perfect fiscal sense and TruStar Energy's offerings and approach makes it easy."Comora said he is very excited about the opportunity to get in front of customers at the 2013 World of Concrete, held at the Las Vegas Convention Center starting tomorrow and running through Friday, February 8. TruStar Energy's booth is C7117, located in the Central Hall. TruStar Energy LLC is the preferred partner for commercial fleets looking to transition their fuel supply from oil to natural gas. TruStar Energy provides a suite of solutions making the transition as simple and easy as possible for the customer. With over 40 CNG stations designed and built to date, TruStar Energy is a recognized leader in providing CNG infrastructure. For more information, contact Jeffry Swertfeger at 813-957-1846 SOURCE TruStar Energy LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV