Global Variable Frequency Drives Market Worth $18,854 Million By 2017
DALLAS, February 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The report " Variable Frequency/Speed Drives (VFD/VSD) Market, By AC And DC Drive, Low, Medium And High Voltage Range Type, And Application (Pump, Fan, Compressor) - Global Market Trends and Forecast To 2017" defines and segments the global VFD market with analysis and forecasting of the global revenue. Variable frequency drives market will grow from an estimated $12,414 million in 2012 to $18,854 million by 2017, with a CAGR of 8.7% from 2012 to 2017.
Browse 115 market data tables and 34 figures spread through 338 Slides and in-depth TOC on " Variable Frequency/Speed Drives (VFD/VSD) Market, By AC And DC Drive, Low, Medium And High Voltage Range Type, And Application (Pump, Fan, Compressor) - Global Market Trends & Forecast To 2017 " . http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/variable-frequency-drive-market-878.html early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
VFD market is mainly driven by growing demand for energy efficiency and stringent regulations about electrical motor usage implemented by Governments globally. Asia-Pacific, due to its growing infrastructure investment and thriving manufacturing industry, is the major growth engine for this market.Huge potential of this market is drawing various new industry participants. The development in the variable frequency drives technology will make its application more convenient in electric power, cement, elevator, mining, metallurgical, transportation, and other areas; thereby offering numerous advantages to the industry in which these are applied. On account of changing consumer needs and increasing applications of VFDs, the market will experience an increase in demand in the years to come.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV