Intalio Welcomes BA Group As Gold Partner - Clients To Benefit From Modern Applications Built With Intalio|Create
About Intalio, Inc.Intalio - The Modern Way to Build Business Applications ™. Intalio's suite of products enables businesses, large and small, to rapidly build business applications that are cloud-scalable and mobile-enabled to support an agile response to their market. Our standards-based software can be found powering over 1000 businesses including some of the largest in the world like Deutsche Bank, General Electric, NTT, Irish Revenue Commission, Singapore Airlines, Facebook and Google. Intalio is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 100 partners and world-class investors.
To learn more about building modern applications, visit www.intalio.com.
About BA-Group BA Group is a professional services company based in Finland. Founded in 2009, today has offices in both Helsinki and Turku and provides services to medium and large enterprises in Northern Europe. BA Group delivers consulting, custom development, performance optimization and enterprise integration. You rely on this agile and innovative company to bring added value to your business using agile and lean methodologies working with both open source and proprietary leading edge technologies. To learn more about BA Group, visit www.ba-group.fi.
Intalio is a registered trademark of Intalio, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.SOURCE Intalio, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV