Win A Romantic Trip To Paris With The Watch Hut
LONDON, February 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
To celebrate the most romantic time of year, The Watch Hut is offering one lucky winner a chance to win a luxury trip for two people to Paris.
All you have to do to enter is simply buy any watch from either The Watch Hut online store or The Watch Hut store in Covent Garden, London between 1 st-14 th February 2013, and you will automatically be entered into this fantastic competition.
The prize includes one nights stay at a luxurious 5 star hotel in the city of love, along with a delicious 3 course dinner with champagne at either the beautiful restaurant at one of the finest restaurants in Paris. Return flights are also included with British Airways.Paris has long been named 'The City of Love' and when it comes to romance, no other city in the world does it better than Paris. Take in the breath-taking sights of the iconic Eiffel Tower as you stroll hand in hand through the glittering Parisian streets or maybe go for a romantic trip down the Seine River. Once you have arrived at the luxurious 5 star hotel, why not make the most of your time in Paris and take a trip to see the world famous Mona Lisa painting at the Louvre museum or delve into your childhood and purchase a day pass to Disney World, which is situated just outside of the city centre and is easily accessible, one thing is for sure, your trip is sure to be jam packed full or romantic fun. Once you have finished the day's activities, you can then look forward to the glorious 3 course meal complete with champagne that awaits you that evening.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV