How The Company Of 2020 Will Operate In A Resource-constrained World
LONDON, February 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Aramex, ArcelorMittal, London Business School and CSM join a live webinar debate on resource scarcity.
According to UN projections by 2025 two thirds of the population will be in "water stressed conditions" and 2 billon will people will be experiencing severe water scarcity. Rise in demand for food and energy is predicted to rise by 50% in the year 2030.
- Aramex: Chief Sustainability and Compliance Officer Raji Hatter
- ArcelorMittal: Head of CSR Charlotte Wolff
- London Business School : Assistant Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship Ioannis Ioannou
- CSM Global: Sustainability Director Nicola Kimm
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts