Heart And Stroke Foundation Report: Without Lifestyle Changes Now, Many Baby Boomers Face A Decade Of Sickness And Disability In Their Later Years
The Heart and Stroke Foundation, a volunteer-based health charity, leads in eliminating heart disease and stroke, reducing their impact through the advancement of research and its application, the promotion of healthy living and advocacy.
Healthy lives free of heart disease and stroke. Together we will make it happen.
*The Heart and Stroke Foundation poll was conducted online by Leger Marketing among 800 Canadian baby boomers (born between 1947 and 1966) in November 2012. A probability sample of the same size would yield a margin of error of +/- 3.5%, 19 times out of 20.
**The Desjardins Financial Security survey was conducted online by SOM Surveys, Opinion Polls and Marketing from August to September 2012. In total 2,088 questionnaires were completed by Canadians aged 18 years and over.***The Heart&Stroke Risk Assessment collected health data of 322,183 Canadian respondents, including 159,423 baby boomers (born between 1947 and 1966), between January 2009 and January 2011. SOURCE HEART AND STROKE FOUNDATION
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV