It isn't just the ATS that has GM excited. Executives also touted the Buick Verano compact luxury sedan.
Verano January sales totaled 3,660, making it the second best-selling Buick model after Enclave. Brand January sales rose 32% to 13,463, while January retail sales were the highest in nine years and were up 30% from a year earlier.
U.S sales of the Verano began in November 2011. The car is sold in China as the Buick Excelle GT.On the call, Bryan Sweeney, vice president of Buick, declared: "We think all three Buick sedans are working together. Look at what Verano did. It has good momentum and 'conquest' is over 51%," meaning that more than half of buyers previously owned other brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV