PORTLAND, Ore. (TheStreet) -- We're just going to go ahead and put it out there: We have nothing left to say about Super Bowl ads.
We told you what companies could use one. We told you which National Football League sponsors should have blocked their competitors from getting one. We let you know which industries won't be airing commercials when the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers take the field on Sunday or on any other Super Bowl Sunday, for that matter. That has to cover just about every way a company can wring a cent out of the Super Bowl, right?
Wrong. Though companies have spent $1.85 billion on Super Bowl ads in the past decade, according to Kantar Media, there are a lot more ways to cash in on the more than 160 million total viewers in the U.S. who watched the big game last year. We took a look around the Super Bowl's edges and found five cash-producing portions of the Super Bowl that marketing departments and ad firms just don't tend to cover:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV